Monday 5 October 2015

Halloween Shower Scream Queen

Hello all! Today I bring you a Halloween goodie from Lush. A little secret about me, I love Halloween! The silly spookiness, the dressing up, and the goodies! Now Lush does an amazing Halloween release every year  (Sootballs still remain my top Halloween product though), and this year is no exception.



You'll have to bear with me in regards to images, just moved into the new flat with The Boy and we're still unpacking.

Those of you familiar with Lush should know the Lord of Misrule bath bomb, well now you can buy it as a shower gel! With a more peppery scent, and a wheatgerm base, this creamy offering is a green sparkly gem. It comes out so green! Afterwards my skin is soft and moisturised, with that slight masculine pepper fragrance. Basically I love it.


A mix of patchouli, peppercorn, black pepper and Fair trade vanilla give this a curious infusion of freshness mixed with earthy spice. Think Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir without the fruity element, and you're not too far off. Vitamin E from the previously mentioned wheatgerm gives this such a creamy texture, and your stressed out skin will thank you for it. Oh and the micro sparkles! Did I mention the pretty little sparkles in my green goo?

This is one of four bathing products released this Halloween. The other three include a shower bat jelly (watch this space!), a sparkly pumpkin bath melt (a repromote from years gone by), and the ever present Lord of Misrule bath bomb. Also included are a really pretty pink and purple bat themed knot wrap, and two gift balls in the shape of a pumpkin and a bat. A word of warning, unless you really really want the outer ball, it's actually cheaper to buy the products individually!

So thank you Lush for keeping my Halloween suitably spooky, and wonderfully fresh. If you want to grab these limited edition bits then you can find them from here.

What about you guys? What do you love about this time of year? Do you enjoy Halloween as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment