Tuesday 7 October 2014

Post Birthday goodness featuring Yankee candle autumnals

So it's been my birthday, whoop! This year has brought me a delightful mix of goodies including: ciaté polish (oil slick, you little beauty, you belong to me now!), MAC shadows, a Bombe Cosmetics gift box, an ickle blue lush bot, and a truly lovely little Yankee Candle set from my younger sister. Hello perfect autumn scents!

These smell amaz-ing! I may have already ripped into the Wild Fig already... Also how pretty is the holder? The gold on the inside does a lovely job of reflecting a yummy comforting glow.

Now onto Wild Fig! Oh my yum! Delicious autumnal warmth condensed into wax, I feel so luxurious when I burn this scent. If you enjoy rich scents, with spiced perfumed back notes, then this is for you; I'm reminded of mulled wine infront of a sleepy fire. The colour is a strong rich purple, which whilst it matches my decor may not suit everyone, but I'd be tempted to give it a go anyways. Failing that there is always the rest of the indian summer range to choose from! I know the Christmas range has already launched and those are some tempting wintery treats, but these just give that edge of warmth to the encroaching dark evenings.

I cannot wait to open the rest of these; my only dilemma is which one to choose next!

Watch this space for further reviews of the rest of the birthday haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment