Tuesday 28 January 2014

Kor that's bright!

As winter shuffles on I find myself looking towards fresh colours and summer brights to perk up my mood in these dark wet months. The Spring 2014 edit from Michael Kors makeup is just the ticket to cure me of my winter blues, look at these lovelies!

Sporty set


Sexy set


Glam set

Oh my word! I cannot express enough love for these cute little limited edition sets. Combining a gorgeous nail polish with a vibrant lip lustre to give a stunningly vibrant look that will not be ignored.
My personal favourite, the Sporty set consists of Prima Donna, a lavender lipgloss (yummy), and Limelight, perhaps my new favourite colour nail polish in a happy inducing bright lime green.
The Sexy set features the lip gloss Rising Star, a shimmery pale pink, and a lovely pearly turquoise called Encore. Very pretty for a evening out or a first date.
Finally we have the Glam set, which if I liked orange lips would top my wish list, with a vibrant strong with a subtle sparkle lip gloss known as Scene Stealer (which it definitely is!), and the nail polish is Curtain Call, a deep cobalt blue perfect for work and play.
Something for everyone there I feel, and I am hankering for the Sporty set like crazy, but no official release date for the uk has been annouced so for now I'll hang on to my cash and wait to hear any further announcement.

What's your favourite from these three, are you sexy, sporty or glam?

No comments:

Post a Comment