Sunday 5 January 2014

First time posting, so let's hope it's good...

Okay well here we go,
From the wilds of the midlands I bring you a review! On one of my delightful Christmas presents from the boy.





To say I was happy is an understatement. Upon opening the delightful packaging I found none other than the gorgeous Pomegranate Noir.


A wonderfully warm winter scent, that invokes a more (what my mother long referred to) grown up feeling than my other perfumes. I adore it and what's more I feel sexy as silk wearing this (the boy agrees...)

I'll admit had it not been a Christmas present I'd be saving my earnings for a short while to splurge on it, but it is worth every penny. It has a good staying power too, which in my experience I have found lacking with more earthy scents.

Two other small niggles, one: the deeper scent may not be to everyone's taste, particular those who prefer a more light note, and two: with this in mind it can be a touchy heady upon intial applications. Not to worry! Jo Malone have oodles to choose from, and not just in perfume versions either. Candles, room sprays, body lotions etc etc.

Top tip: if you want a lighter scent, but love the smell of Pomegranate Noir then try their body lotion. On the flip side, if you want your scent to last longer then layer your perfume ontop of the body wash and the body lotion, and enjoy that heavenly warm intoxication all day.

1 comment:

  1. This is in my top 5 holiday post! It's a great one, Jo Malone packaging is so chic.

    ReplyDelete